CHRISTIAN RENEWAL ASSOCIATION INC.
Contact Rita Bennett Ministries and Christian Renewal Association Inc.
P.O. Box 576, Edmonds, Washington 98020, USA
Tel: 425-775-2965 • EmotionallyFree.org
Emotionally Free for Professionals Course
Rita Bennett has launched the 22-hour Emotionally Free for Professionals Course (EFPC) for professional counselors and Emotionally Free® lay-counselors. The 100-page syllabus was written by Rita Bennett and three contributing authors as cited in the Acknowledgements. The first presentation of the course was in 2012, at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Lynnwood, Washington.
What is the Emotionally Free for Professionals Course?
It provides large group teaching with small groups application to deal with emotional and spiritual struggles that clients and individuals may have. EFPC provides a detailed syllabus for the professional counselor or lay-counselor that is the third level of our Emotionally Free teaching series. It also provides time in small groups for all counselors to share their own needs if desired.
Who Should Attend?
Professional counselors in Washington state can receive 12 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) authorized and approved by the Washington Association for Marriage & Family Therapy (WAMFT). In addition to the professionals listed below, the course is recommended for mental health educators and students. Qualified professionals for CEU credit include:
- LMFT – Licensed Marriage & Family Therapists
- LMHC – Licensed Mental Health Counselors
- LICSW – Licensed Clinical Social Workers
- CC – Certified Counselors
- LMFTA – Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist Associates
- LASW – Licensed Associate Social Workers
Lay-counselors who have successfully completed both the Emotionally Free Basic and Advanced Courses are qualified and welcomed to attend this course. Pastorial leaders are encouraged and invited to attend. A Certificate of Achievement is issued upon successful completion of this course.
Emotionally Free for Professionals Course Topics
1. A Servant Leadership Heart: Becoming a Leader
Becoming a Leader Examples of Leadership Creative Group Development
2. The Emotionally Free® Basic and Advanced Course Overview
How the Emotionally Free Basic Course Began How Emotionally Free Advanced Began How to Become a Certified Washington State Counselor
3. Professional Ethics, Law and History
Five Principles for Self Evaluation Concerns & Questions Regarding RCW Revisions The Ethics of Faith
4. Heart Matters and Wholeness – Healing Broken Hearts
Loving With a Broken Heart A Divided Heart Forgiving From the Heart
5. Communications Skills and Practice
Rules for Encounter Resolving Difficult Communication Stages of Group Development
6. Practical Approach to DID (Multiple Personality Disorder MPD)
What MPD (DID) is; How it Develops Requirements for MPD Counselors What to do it MPD is Suspected
7. Depression and What to Do About It
Definition of Depression A Brief History Kinds of Depression
8. Bipolar Dissorder Answers and Suicide Prevention
Discouraged Professionals Bipolar Finds Answers DB Therapy and More
9. Narrative Therapy and Integrative Approaches
Narrative Therapy Defined Maps Help Understanding Integrative Approach
10. Sexual Addiction & Understanding Substance Addiction
Defining Addictions Treatments for Wounded The Road to Recovery
11. Counselors Need Healing Too
Counselors Need Counseling Also Ideas for Self Nurturing Getting Enough Rest